Westminster Award Nomination Form
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Cadet Vocational College Westminster Award.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional young people who are already good cadets but who also have additional qualities that would make them a Westminster Award winner.
These could include:
- A good candidate is likely to be a selfless, determined individual who always keeps their head up and remains positive
- An inspiring character who truly makes a difference to the lives of those around them
- A person who is resilient and exhibits compassion, is caring and supportive, inclusive and respectful
- An individual who is involved in their community, social action or volunteering
- Someone who may have overcome a personal challenge and has needed to work harder to achieve their goals
We receive a large number of nominations each year, so the more information you can give us, the better it helps us understand why your nominee is a potential winner.
How do I nominate someone?
By completing the form below. Please complete all fields and remember to keep a copy of your answers before you submit.
Nominations can be made by a Cadet Force Adult Volunteer (CFAV) or by a cadet on behalf of a fellow cadet.